Acacia Network retained
to develop a long-range strategic plan. Our team of specialists in housing acquisition and development, financial forecasting, health care performance evaluation, and community-based health care management helped re-focus Acacia Network back to its founders’ early vision: to build healthy neighborhoods, integrating health care, housing, family stabilization, home ownership, and community reinvestment in predominantly Hispanic communities.
The strategic plan recommended that Acacia Network :
- Concentrate on specific neighborhoods to develop with housing, healthcare access, and wrap-around services available to all residents.
- Streamline its corporate structure to dramatically reduce the number of corporate entities and boards and strengthen overall effectiveness of the large and growing enterprise.
- Deliver health services more effectively in a changing and progressively more complex health care reimbursement environment.
- Optimize the full development potential of their real estate assets for the benefit of the community.
- Explore strategic partnerships to capture the full value and impact of their health care services, affordable and transitional housing, and their efforts to bring social and economic stabilization to the communities they serve.
Like a mature tree, Acacia now “stands in places where it's needed most, has well developed roots, and nurtures the community to reach its potential.”