Qualified members and their colleagues are invited to submit a short abstract to present an educational session at our
2019 Mega Education Day program which will be held Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at the Best Western Premier Detroit-Southfield.
This full day program provides attendees with best practices, outstanding value, and continuing education credits. Over 100 in attendance! All sessions will run 1 hour in length and may be repeated throughout the day.
As a presenter, you can reach property and facility professionals and help fuel innovation, efficiency and profitability throughout the industry. Presenters must provide educational information only.
Presentations may not be used to promote or sell a product, service or a program.
The abstracts that are selected will be submitted to the state and educational institutions to qualify for continuing education and professional development credits (i.e., RPA, FMA, MI Real Estate/Brokers License).
What we are looking for:
- Best Practices/Pitfalls to Avoid/High-level Strategies
- Building Automation/IoT
- Building Operations/Maintenance topics
- Cost Savings tips
- Cyber security
- Dealing with difficult clients/customers
- Demographic impacts
- Emergency Preparedness/Facility Safety/Action Plans/Risk Management
- Emerging Issues/Recent Developments in Commercial Real Estate
- Energy efficiency strategies/Sustainability
- Etiquette/soft skills/time management/how to training
- Future trends/forecasts/fresh & innovative perspectives
- Incentive Plans/PACE
- Legal Topics/Update/Issues
- Managing the Industrial Sector
- New Technology (cleaning, maintenance, utilities management, security)
- Talent Retention/Workforce Development
- Tax Planning/Commercial Property Appeals
- The changing work-space/space planning
- Vendor management
- What Tenants want/tenant amenities
- Workplace Safety/OSHA
We are also seeking presentations for our
2019 Monthly "Brown Bag" and “Tech Talk” Lunch Seminars
. Lunch seminars may be hosted at your facility. Submit above abstract form.
Thank you for your consideration -