With Field Day fast approaching, here are some important things the Field Day Committee wants you to know:
- Field Day takes place at the school. There is regular busing and pickup for the day.
- Volunteers are asked to park across Rt. 1 in the Shaw’s parking lot and walk across. This is for the safety of the children and because Field Day utilizes the entire campus including the parking lots.
- The $6.00 fee for lunch includes: Choice of Hot Dog, Hamburger or Veggie Burger, Chips & Condiments Water or Juice, & Del’s Lemonade (Please note, Field Day lunch forms will be sent home with your student)
- The lunch is just an option – water, juice & Del’s are still provided if you choose to bring a lunch or order Campus Cuisine. Students will still be able to bring lunches outside to eat. If you have ordered Campus Cuisine and need to change, please make sure to do so by 12:00 pm on Thursday.
- Shirt color assignments and lunch order forms will be sent home with students on Wednesday, May 22nd.
- Some of the events use water and therefore students may get wet. Please feel free to send students in with a change of shirt/clothes/shoes if this is a concern for you.
- If you are sending in donations of water or juice, please have them in by Thursday, May 30th.
- Anyone wishing to volunteer please either send in your info on the form or email Brenda Mottola at email@example.com – please include your first & last name and students’ grades.
- Volunteers – please arrive at the school no later than 8:30 AM and be ready to have some fun!