The Department of Public Safety Office of Justice Programs is seeking presenters for its
31st Annual Conference on Crime and Victimization
. This multi-disciplinary conference attracts victim advocates, criminal justice professionals, researchers, medical responders, educators, and others, with topics that span the wide range of crime victimization and issues related to responding to crime victims.
Proposals are especially being sought for:
- Models of collaboration to strengthen efforts to serve victims and survivors of crime.
- Multidisciplinary approaches to investigate and prosecute specific types of crime.
- Promising/best practices in crime victim response, investigation, prosecution, and post-conviction.
- Challenges, strategies, and best practices for reaching and serving traditionally underserved populations.
- Emerging research on improving the response to crime and victimization.
- Increasing organizational capacity for nonprofit management and executive level leaders.
The deadline for submission is
Friday, January 18, 2019
For questions on the proposal form or areas of interest, please contact conference director Joann Jones
or call 651.201.7318.