2019 POPCORN SALE
Popcorn sales play an important role in supporting our units and the Northern Lights Council. This sale allows units to create and provide many great opportunities for the unit and your scouts.
Unit Popcorn Kernels can register the pack, troop, crew or post to participate in the 2019 sale and receive communication from the Northern Lights Council.
Key Leader Briefings
Units can earn an extra 2% commission by participating in one of the briefings in June. To qualify for the 2% extra commission at least two (2) leaders from the unit must attend - 1. the Unit Popcorn Kernel (coordinator) and 2. either the Committee Chair, Cubmaster or Scoutmaster.
Click on the date to below to register for that date and location.
All briefings start at 7:00 pm local time.
- Monday, June 3 @ Scout Center, 3320 Hamilton St, Unit 1, Bismarck
- Tuesday, June 4 @ Augustana Lutheran Church, 308 E Douglas Ave, Fergus Falls
- Wednesday, June 5 @ Center for Scouting, 4200 19th St S, Fargo
- Thursday, June 6 @ Holy Family Catholic Church, 1018 18th Ave S, Grand Forks
- Monday, June 10 @ Chamber of Commerce, 314 3rd Ave W, Dickinson
- Tuesday, June 11 @ Faith UM Church, 219 1st Ave W, Williston
- Tuesday, June 11 @ Calvary Luth. Church, 605 Douglas St, Alexandria
- Thursday, June 13 @ Atonement Lutheran Church, 1009 12th Ave NE, Jamestown
- Thursday, June 13 @ Town and Country Credit Union, 615 S Broadway, Minot
Note - for Unit Key Leaders located more than 40 miles from the location of the meeting, your unit can still earn the extra commission if your Key Leaders participate via Go to Meeting. Connection information is below.
Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone (Toll Free): 1 (866) 899-4679 and use Access Code: 138-214-397