Home for the Holidays
Keeping with our November and December traditions, our town was transformed into a Holiday Dreamscape with twinkling holiday lights, decorated storefronts, and magically transformed trees. The Riverfront Gazebo was decorated for photo opportunities with friends and family.
The HDSA came up with an ambitious holiday calendar of events and in the spirit of community, invited our fellow service organizations to help make them a reality.
All our events are designed and planned to comply with COVID-19 safety and social distancing recommendations.
• November 9 to 19 – Snohomish Restaurant Week
• November 9 to December 12 – Giving Trees
• November 12, 13, & 14 – Holiday Open House
• November 12 to 21 – Shop Window Decorating Contest
• November 28 – Santa Arrives! and we Light the Tree
• November 28 & 29 – Socially-Distanced Photos with Santa at Randolph Cellars
• December 5 & 6 – Scavenger Hunt for Santa's Reindeers