The Jewish Federation of St. Joseph Valley
cordially invites you to our 2020 Annual Meeting.
For the health and well-being of our members, staff, and guests, we will be hosting our Annual Meeting in a virtual format this year. We will be postponing our traditional lecture or entertainment to focus primarily on the business section of our meeting.
Our evening will include:
- Reports by the President & Executive Director
- Election and instillation of the 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- Recognition of President Lisa Lerman z”l, our outgoing board members and former Executive Director Ben Davis
- Awarding of our College Scholarships
- Presentation of the Robert Simon Leadership Award
- Presentation of the Betty and Sam Schpok Spirit of Federation Award
To RSVP please email
. Participants who have provided an RSVP will be emailed a link for the meeting
in the morning on Thursday, June 11, 2020.
The meeting may be virtual, but our impact is real