How Do I Transfer to a Different Race Distance?
Are you registered for a 2020 virtual Air Force Marathon race and now want to transfer to a different virtual race distance? Follow the instructions below to transfer into your new distance.
1. Visit your
and sign in to your Race Roster account using the same email you registered with.
2. Select "Transfer" and then select "Transfer to new subevent".
3. Choose the new event you would like to transfer to in the dropdown and click "Start transfer".
4. Continue to move through the registration questions.
5. If you purchased additional products during your original registration, be sure to select them again when filling out your new registration. Your original payment will carry over.
6. Finish the registration process and you will then receive a confirmation email confirming your transfer.
The cost for all race transfers is currently $1.95*, plus any difference between the price you originally paid and the current price of the distance you're transferring into. If you're transferring into a distance that costs less than what you already paid, you will only be charged the $1.95 transfer fee* (no refunds for the price difference).
*Please note the temporary $1.95 transfer fee will be expiring at midnight on Sunday, June 28 and the fee to transfer will be reverting back to $10 beginning Monday, June 29.