WHEN & WHERE:
February 29th 5pm - 9ish pm at the OLG Walmesley Center
: $80 per person / $65 for 65 and older / $100 Benefactor and help sponsor a faculty member
WHY do we have this event?
Organized by the Parent Organization, the
Annual Dinner and Auction
is is the
largest fundraiser for the year
- our goal is $125,000! All funds raised help support the school - directly impacting our children.
WHO can attend?
Anyone aged 21 and over is welcome! This is a great opportunity to show off our OLG School so invite friends, family, co-workers for a memorable night of fun!
Did you get your invite in last week's FCE?
If not, stop by the office to pick up another!
Friends, neighbors, co-workers - all are welcome!
WHAT happens at the Auction?
5pm - 7pm
Socializing and Silent Auction -
appetizers, drinks, and bid on over
Live Auction and Dinner
service will begin. The Live Auction will have
items ranging from one-of-a-kind classroom projects made by students, date night packages to family vacation packages.
Throughout the Auction we will also have games:
Heads or Tails:
try to stay alive in this fast-paced game; be the last one standing to win!
bid on a spot to be a part of a fun activity
: great opportunity to try new restaurants or bid on your favorite joint!
try your luck at winning gift certificates and prizes
: end the night with something sweet - a dessert auction!
Class auction projects:
up for bid! Did you ask your student about their project?
Each class auction project will be in the live auction and each one is an authentic gem, showcasing your child's talents and OLG spirit.
HOW can I participate?
- ATTEND and enjoy a great evening of food, fun, and shopping to benefit our school.
- INVITE others to join your table (see Table Hosts below). We are not limited to only OLG parents - all adults are welcome! Invite people from the community!
- VOLUNTEER to serve at the event. Be a part of the fun and help us make the night run smoothly! All types of help needed - we will give you all the information!
- Have a business? SPONSOR and showcase your business at the event. Find more information here. Or email Rebecca Arcarese at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a TABLE HOST?
As a Table Host, you provide vital help extending the invitation to our community. Your role would be to invite others to purchase tickets to the event and sit with you at your table. You DO NOT need to buy the entire table. Fill a table of 8 (with yourself included) people and YOUR TICKET IS FREE. Plus as an added bonus, you get a bottle of red and white wine for your table.
Consider being your Class Table Host. We are asking each class to find 2 table hosts in their midst this year. For more information please feel free to contact your Class Parent Org Representative or Rebecca in the school office.
Tickets will be on sale after all masses Jan 25/26! Stop by the table and we can answer all your questions!
We look forward to seeing you at the Auction!