Every year, the UCC asks for updated data from all their churches and makes it available in the
UCC Yearbook & Directory
, Access UCC, and Find A Church on ucc.org.
Learn more about the importance of accurate data reporting
This year the UCC are offering several incentives for churches that submit
their annual Yearbook report and answer the supplemental research questions. Every church that responds to both will be entered into a random drawing for several prizes. The following prizes will be awarded:
· $100 UCC Resources Gift Card – 5 gift cards will be awarded
· One year free subscription to Access UCC (online Yearbook and Directory) – 10 subscriptions will be awarded
· 2020 Yearbook and Directory – 10 books will be awarded
· Statistical Profile – 10 will be awarded
· Poster customized to your church showing how your church compares to UCC churches nationwide - 5 will be awarded
Reporting your data is now easier and less time-consuming! Beginning January 8, 2020 at 12:00 Noon, you can enter the information directly into the UCC database via the "Data Hub" (see instructions below). The Data Hub will remain open until March 4, 2020. If you need help entering information into the Data Hub, please contact Paul or Laura.
This year, we are asking all churches with internet access to enter their reporting via the Data Hub. If anyone needs assistance, the PCC staff will be more than happy to assist. If you do not have internet access, please contact the office and we will provide you with the correct forms.
Data Hub Info
- All the information CARD is providing for church use will be posted here by January 2019. This website contains video tutorials and information sheets to assist your churches in using the Data Hub to submit their annual data.
Data Hub Resources Page
- This website contains a variety of video tutorials and information sheets for using the Data Hub.
Thank you for all your hard work in collecting and reporting data to the Data Hub!