The 2020 Wastewater and Drinking Water Treatment Financial Assistance Program (WTFAP) application is now available.
Grants will be awarded to water and wastewater projects based on the following priorities:
- Disadvantaged communities
- Projects that will significantly improve water quality in their watershed
- Projects that use alternative wastewater treatment technologies (all projects proposing alternative technologies must be approved by DNR)
- Communities with the highest sewer or water rates
- Projects that use technology to address nutrient reduction
- Projects that will improve source waters for drinking water utilities