Model Casting Call for Tampa Bay Fashion Week 2022
Saturday, August 27, 2022 | 9:30am-12pm
Art Institute of Tampa
4401 North Himes Avenue
Tampa, FL 33614-7086
Your arrival time is determined by your last name:
If you are not able to make your specified arrival time, please arrive before 11am. If anyone arrives after 11:30am, s/he will not be able to participate in the model casting.
Want to move the process along when you're onsite?
After reading the requirements below, you'll find the application details at the end where you can fill out the paperwork and save yourself time at the casting.
We are seeking confident and attractive runway models of all genders. Regardless of height, weight or body frame, you must have a healthy appearance and be in good physical condition.
· Women/Men/Nonbinary: Most designers are casting for 5'8" or taller, all sizes. There are select opportunities for models who are a minimum height of 5'4" or taller, in all sizes. (This includes curvy/full-figured models and petite-sized models.)
· Children: Must be at least 4 years old.
· Must be available to walk in the runway show on Fri, Sept. 23 (3-9pm) , and attend associated fittings for designers and brands (select opportunities are available for models on Sat, Sept. 24)
· Must have strong runway experience
· Be prepared to walk. Please bring a pair of high heels for those who want to be considered for designers requiring heels
· Wear a minimal amount of make-up or no make-up
· Please avoid baggy clothing, we need to see your figure/body
· For those who would like to be considered for the designer swimwear or lingerie segment, please wear a two-piece bathing suit or swim trunks underneath your clothes as you may be asked to walk in your bathing suit
· We may ask to see your legs, arms, torso and upper back to see if you are able to wear open back gowns, low-cut garments, etc.
· If you are under 18 years of age, your parent/guardian must be present or you will not be able to audition.
· Please bring at least 8 comp cards OR 8 of the same photos for designers to review and keep.
· Be prepared to provide your TRUE current stats i.e. height (in bare feet), bust size, waist size, dress size, shoe size, etc.
If you do not meet the stat requirements BUT have modeling experience and/or a strong runway walk, we welcome you to attend and show us what you've got.
In prior years, this has been an unpaid casting. We're excited to share that this year we are able to provide nominal compensation to selected models. You'll receive enough for gas money and plenty of perks! Select models will also have media exposure and editorial opportunities.
Print and fill out the application here.
If you have any questions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org