Date: Saturday May 27, 2023
Location: Riverview Parkway, east of Santee Trolley Square - Santee, CA 92071 (Main cross street is Mission Gorge Road)
Day of Contact: Kristen Dare 619.922.1031 cell
- If you purchased electricity, bring a 75-foot extension cord so our electrician can better assist you.
We are offering set-up tomorrow for vendors that paid for priority setup ONLY. If you purchased this already, you are highlighted in GREEN. If you would like to purchase priority setup, please call us at 619.449.1515. Chamber staff/volunteers are only giving access to those that purchase this. Set-up begins at 4:00pm and ends at 8:00pm. There will be overnight security patrolling the area. If you check-in Friday evening you will not need to check-in Saturday morning.
- Set-up Saturday morning begins at 6:30am and ends at 8:45am - all vehicles must be off the street by 9:00am.
Vendor parking is available at HD Supply.
- Vendors must provide all items for your space, the Santee Chamber will only provide street location and access to electricity if purchased.
- Tents, awnings, umbrellas, and similar items must be secured so that wind will not cause them to move or become airborne, potentially endangering Street Fair participants and guests.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their booth areas.
- Food Vendors cooking on-site must have a fire extinguisher in their booths at all times.
- Booths must be manned from 10:00am until 6:00pm.
- Vehicles may not re-enter the event area until the street is opened by the Sheriff's Department.
- Vendors must vacate the event area by 8:00pm.
- The sale of tobacco, tobacco/drug paraphernalia, or any item that promotes the use of illicit substance is prohibited from being sold.
- We ask that NO LATEX BALLOONS shall be distributed via vendor booths.
- This is a rain or shine event - no refunds will be given.
**Note: Vendors not checked-in by 8:45am Saturday are subject to forfeiture at the promoter's discretion!