Get your FREE REMINDER at InTown.com!
IOP Run/Walk Painting Contest
- September 10 at 6:30pm- COME AND PAINT
- ALL proceeds go to IOP Race Charities!
- We will help you create your own masterpiece for entry into the contest. There will be 3 winners announced for the next 3 years of artwork.
- Contestants of the event have the opportunity to win more than just the exposure of their artwork.
- All supplies will be provided including paint, 16x20 canvas, brushes, easel, apron, water and some advice if requested!
- ONLY $20- and once again it goes directly to charity.
Mount Pleasant/Isle of Palms
Runners and walkers of all experience levels are invited to enjoy one of the most scenic road races in the Southeast! With net proceeds from the event going to support the local prevention of child abuse and other child-related programs, the Isle of Palms Connector Run and Walk for the Child is a beautiful race that helps supports a very important cause.
- The race begins at the foot of the Isle of Palms Connector at Palm Blvd. and continues across the connector into Mount Pleasant. 5K runners and walkers will loop on the connector to return back to the Isle of Palms. 10K runners will continue across the connector, turning around just before Rifle Range Rd., then return back across the connector. The finish line will be at J.C. Long Blvd. on the Isle of Palms, where participants will be able to enjoy a post-race festival featuring family-friendly fun.
- WHERE: Isle of Palms Connector
- WHEN: Saturday, October 6, 2012
- TIME: Race starts at 8 a.m. Isle of Palms Connector closes to traffic at 7:00.
- WHY: To benefit child-abuse prevention and other child-related programs in our community.
- NEW: Post Race event to include Complimentary Beer Garden & PLANE JANE performing!!!
- Presented by the Exchange Clubs of Mount Pleasant and the Isle of Palms, the City of Isle of Palms and the Town of Mount Pleasant. The involvement of participants, sponsors and volunteers are integral in making this race a success. Please see our Sponsors page for a full list of our sponsors.