Join us for the National Renewable Energy Laboratory's 24th Industry Growth Forum to be held at the Grand Hyatt Denver in Denver, Colorado on November 8 - 10, 2011. The National Renewable Energy Laboratory's (NREL) Industry Growth Forum is the United State's premier event for emerging clean energy and energy efficiency technology startups to gain exposure to and feedback from venture capitalists, corporate investors, government agencies, and strategic partners. Since 2003, presenting startups have cumulatively raised nearly $4 billion in growth financing.
- Watch competitively selected cleantech startups (selected from over 200 applicants) present their cutting-edge business plans.
- Hear feedback from experts on selected companies' business plans and presentations.
- Apply to be a presenting startup at the NREL IGF website.
- Meet seasoned industry professionals and investors.
- Watch our website for a roster of clean energy venture capitalists, investors, and strategic partners to schedule private one-on-one meetings to be held during the Forum.
Partnership Accelerator Program - New for 2011!
- Hear business and researchers identify the future markets and technologies of the commercial and residential building industries including whole building management, grid integration, and advanced building products.
- Collaborate with leading companies and NREL scientists on the solutions to these challenges in a facilitated networking event.
Celebrate Marty Murphy's Accomplishments
- In the mid-1990s Marty recognized the financial hurdles of clean energy startups, and started the NREL Industry Growth Forum to assist companies facing the lab-to-market "Valley of Death".
- As Marty retires in 2011, please join us to celebrate Marty's career contributions to the early stage clean energy ecosystem.