2 x Freehold Terraced Properties
Already Income Producing with Potential to Convert to a 5 and 4 Bed HMO
Aintree Road, Bootle, Liverpool, L20 9DN &
Hawthorn Road, Bootle, Liverpool L20 9DQ
Market Value £90,000 EACH = £180,000
Purchase Price = £135,000 FOR BOTH
Finders Fee £7,000
Potential Cashflow After HMO Conversion:
£1,534.50 pcm = £18,414 per annum
Great Investment Opportunity!
For a limited time only we have managed to secure a readymade and income producing pair of freehold terrace properties.
The properties have been valued as a conservative £90,000 each and would achieve in excess of these. See below the pictures to confirm this.
They are both currently let as single lets bringing in £550 & £595 PCM Gross exc bills.
As large 4 bed terraced properties, they are more suited to conversion to 2 x HMO with a potential of 9 bedrooms between them.
The properties comprise of :
Aintree Road - Potential 5 Bed HMO
- Ground Floor WC
- Second Reception Room (Potential Bedroom)
Hawthorn Road - Potential 4 Bed HMO
- Dining Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room with WC
The properties are connected and situated on the corner of two roads, near to:
- 700 meters from both Bootle New Strand Train Station and 0.6 Miles to Walton Station
- 2 miles from Aintree University Hospital.
Current Single Let Rental Income:
- Aintree Road - 4 bed = £595 pcm = £7,140 per annum
- Hawthorn Road - 3 bed = £550 pcm = £6,600 per annum
As Potential HMOs
- Aintree Road - 5 bed HMO @ average £70pw = £1,517 pcm = £18,200 per annum
- Hawthorn Road - 4 bed HMO @ average £70 pw = £1,213 pcm £14,560 per annum
Call Arsh On 07967 016425