Philanthropy Media and Michael Chatman Network released its list of the Most Influential Organizations in Philanthropy, Social Innovation and Civic Engagement, and the list is impressive.
Stanford Social Innovation Review is a major force in advancing strategic philanthropy initiatives impacting the social sector. Council on Foundations, even with changes to its business model, continues to drive social change through public policy initiatives.
Charity Navigator, Guidestar and BBB Wise Giving Alliance are leaders in charity evaluation. Exponent Philanthropy and Global Philanthropy Forum are experts in community philanthropy.
Independent Sector and The Center for Philanthropy at Indiana University are some of the leaders in strategic philanthropy.
Impact 100 Global and Women Donors Network are icons in creating networks for women to learn philanthropy and harness their collective giving power.
Here is the full list of organizations on the Philanthropy Media & Michael Chatman Network list:
1. Stanford Social Innovation Review
2. Independent Sector
3. Council on Foundations
5. Charity Navigator
6. The Forum of Regional Association of Grantmakers
7. BBB Wise Giving Alliance
8. Women Moving Millions
9. Global Philanthropy Forum
10. Exponent Philanthropy
11. Philanthropy Roundtable
12. The Center for Philanthropy at Indiana University
13. American Institute of Philanthropy
14. National Center for Family Philanthropy
15. National Council of Nonprofit Association
16. Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
17. Partnership for Philanthropic Planning
18. Family Firm Institute
19. Great Nonprofits
20. The Philanthropic Initiative
21. The Philanthropy Workshop
22. Social Impact Exchange
23. Impact 100 Global
24. Women Donors Network
25. Global Giving
Michael Chatman created the largest network of experts, influencers and communicators in financial, philanthropy and social innovation sectors. As Founder of Financial & Philanthropy Experts Academy, America's leading training program for thought-leaders, authors, public speakers and celebrity experts.