ese are the activities our construction crews will be working on over the next few weeks:
- Concrete crews are working on replacing concrete elements along 2700 South. The section along 2700 South from Highland Park Elementary to Imperial Street will be expected to begin the week of July 15th. Expect detours for pedestrian and vehicle traffic through this area while crews are working.
- The sewer work to replace and repair portions of the sewer line near Imperial Drive and Grandview Circle has begun. This replacement work is expected to be completed towards the middle of next week. The lining of portions of the sewer will follow shortly after.
- The full closure of 2700 South from Preston Street thru 1700 East began June 6th and will continue to be fully closed during the next two phases of construction in that area, Water Service upgrades and asphalt paving. We anticipate approximately 4 more weeks of work in this zone before asphalt is laid and we move on to the next section west of 1700 East.
- Crews are working on the installation of new water services throughout the project. Crews will work with individual residents to notify of water service shutdowns. These are short temporary shutdowns and are necessary while each of the new lines are reconnected. Once the water services are completed between 1700 east and Preston Street, the roadway repaving will resume.
- No work is expected on Thursday, July 4.
- On Friday, July 5, crews will be working on various items around the project.
Our team is committed to assist in maintaining access to properties throughout construction, as much as possible. Certain activities such as driveway replacements, that don’t allow for a split construction and curing, will temporarily hinder your access with a vehicle
On-street parking is still prohibited. Garbage collection is anticipated to continue as regularly scheduled. We’ll assist where and when we can with any events and issues that may be planned or arise. Please contact us at any time.
, Salt Lake City Representative:
o 801-419-9730 | Jeremy.email@example.com
, Project Superintendent:
o 385-221-1133 | Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.slc.gov/mystreet