These are the activities our construction crews will be working on over the next few weeks:
- The lining of the sewer on 2700 South near Imperial and Grandview was completed last week.
- The sewer on Grandview Circle is scheduled to take place in late-September.
- Expect this work to take approximately two days.
- The full closure of 2700 South from 1700 East to Dearborn Avenue continues until the placement of the first 4” lift of asphalt paving down.
- Crews are currently working on completing the excavation of the northern half of the roadway and the placement of the recycled asphalt and road base material.
- Crews will be cement-slurry mixing early next week. After a three day cure-time on the cement mixed sub-base, the first 4” of asphalt roadway will be placed.
- Please be advised that access to homes in this area will be intermittently restricted.
- The 4” lift of asphalt paving is scheduled to take place towards the end of next week.
- The next section from Dearborn Avenue to 1300 East is scheduled to close on September 23rd.
- This next section is scheduled to take approximately 3 weeks to complete.
- Only local access will be allowed during this time.
Our team is committed to assist in maintaining access to properties throughout construction, as much as possible. Certain activities will temporarily hinder your access with a vehicle
. On-street parking is still prohibited. Garbage collection is anticipated to continue as regularly scheduled. We’ll assist where and when we can with any events and issues that may be planned or arise. Please contact us at any time.
, Salt Lake City Representative:
801-419-9730 | Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org
, Project Superintendent:
385-221-1133 | Justin.email@example.com
- Project Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Website: www.slc.gov/mystreet