June 3, 2019
Today's Top Articles
1. 28 new ASCs in May
2. $130M private equity deal to unite 3 GI practices, create 7th largest group in US
3. Massachusetts hospitals stockpile $1.6B in offshore accounts, nurses say
4. Now Playing: Regent Surgical Health white paper taps Blockbuster-Netflix saga to guide healthcare leaders to innovative ambulatory solutions.
Maximizing ASC Value: EBITDA & ASC Rent
6. Where US physicians earned the most in 2018
Join Scott Becker and a panel of gastroenterology experts for a live discussion about the future of the specialty.
8. Physician practice deals expected to escalate in 2019 - hospital deals, not so much
From cleaners to the top exec, the average salary for 30 hospital jobs
10. 5 must-read articles for ASC leaders
this must-reads roundup of 10 articles that offer insights into ASC supply chain optimization.
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Johnson & Johnson
Regent Surgical Health
ASC Turnarounds: Ideas to Improve Performance & Benchmarking
ASC Transactions and Valuation Issues
GI & Endoscopy-Driven ASCs
ASC Coding, Billing & Collections
ASC Supply Chain & Materials Management
ASC Accreditation, Licensure & Medicare Certification
ASC Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC Industry Jobs
Health Information Technology
Leadership & Management
Workforce & Labor Management
Becker's ASC Review
Becker's Spine Review
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's ASC | (800) 417-2035 |
17 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.