SPORTS TRIVIA NIGHT
Practice round #5
There are only about 48 hours left to the 2nd Annual Saints Peter and Paul School Sports Trivia Night.
If you've been scoring well on these weekly practice quizzes, then you might want to think about spending this Friday night with us. To register your team,
Here is your final warm-up. Good luck.
1. Which college program currently has the most players in the NBA?
2. The NCAA once created a rule to keep this person from dunking his free throws?
Lew Alcindor Wilt Chamberlain Shaquille O'Neal
3. Which coach has won the most Stanley Cups?
4. Who rejected Alabama's offer in 2006 to be head football coach before they hired Nick Saban?
5. Which of these schools is not in the SEC?
6. Which is the only major tennis tournament still played on grass?
7. Which city has hosted the modern summer Olympics three times?
8. When was the first winter Olympics held?
9. Only four athletes have won medals in both the summer and winter Olympics. Who is the only American to do so?
Apolo Ohno Eddie Eagan
10. Which Big 10 team won the NCAA baseball national championship 3 times?
Maryland Michigan Minnesota
11. Which school has won the most NCAA baseball national championships?
12. Who holds the NCAA basketball record for most points in their career?
Elvin Hayes Pete Maravich
13. Which school has won the most NCAA softball championships?
UCLA Arizona State
14. Drew Brees holds the record for most passing attempts in a collegiate game. How many did he throw ?
15. Which dubious record does former Florida quarterback John Reaves hold?
Most interceptions in a game - 9
Most passing yards in a game - 716
Most touchdown passes in a game - 7
16. Which college currently has the most MLB players?
Long Beach State Miami
17. Which current MLB player is the closest to 3,000 hits?
18. Which Blackhawk holds the record for most career power play goals?
19. Who was the first boxer to knock down Muhammad Ali in his professional career?
20. Which Illinois player was never named a Rose Bowl MVP?
Jim Grabowski Buddy Young Dick Butkus
You've got the 'mo' on your side!!
A good score for this quiz. You're ready
14 or less