Preston Feather is open.
Here is an update on the status of our operations and schedules.
- Preston Feather will be open for business at all store locations. Governor Whitmer’s executive order today permits companies categorized as “essential businesses” (based on Federal guidelines) to continue operation. We understand we meet these guidelines, as do our suppliers and other building material suppliers in the industry.
- Preston Feather staff that can work remotely will work from home. Phones are being forwarded to sales staff or call our general lines at each location:
- Petoskey (231) 439-5889
- Harbor Springs (231) 348-1389
- Gaylord (989) 732-8862
- Traverse City (231) 943-1180
Accommodations are being made for staff that cannot work remotely but have exposure concerns.
- All showroom and contractor desk retail sales doors will locked and no inside customer traffic will be permitted. This protects our customers and our staff from virus exposure. Customers may call or email orders; products will be delivered or staged for customer pick-up outside the store.
- We may still see some delays in our supply chain as vendors in our supply chain adapt to state by state restrictions. We appreciate your patience as we work through the process to answer your questions about delivery and availability.
As we talk with customers, suppliers and our employees we will continue to adapt to be as safe and responsible as possible.
Please contact either of us directly with your questions or concerns. We will be sharing updates as information becomes available.
Director of Sales