Dear Parents,

I hope this message finds you and your family well. As you may have seen in the news today, seven Bay Area county health officers, in collaboration with their superintendents of schools announced a unified, regional decision to extend school closures through May 1, 2020 to slow the spread of COVID-19 to the maximum extent possible . This decision means that VMS will continue our Remote Learning until May 1, with the hope of returning to school on May 6.

We will have a more comprehensive update for you this Friday, as we continue to analyze the current situation, prepare and plan. We know some of you have questions and we are committed to keeping you updated throughout this process. Thank you for your patience during these rapidly changing times.

With Gratitude,
Valley Montessori School
1273 N Livermore Ave Livermore CA 94551