1. 30 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. Ohio hospital employee dies after man drives truck into ER Full story
3. Former Penn Medicine dean: Social inequities, gun violence 'only tangentially related' to medicine Full story
4. Telehealth Index: 2019 Consumer Survey. Consumer willingness to use telehealth (66%) is growing, as is the number who would switch PCPs (25%) for video visits. Check out this eBook to learn how to adapt telehealth programs to attract consumers.
5. WSJ: Politicization of medicine 'should worry all Americans' Full story