Attendees who will be attending VIRTUALLY
All lectures start at 8:00am daily. We will open up the webinar 30 minutes early to prep speakers and get setup:
PASSCODE TO JOIN VIRTUALLY - AOMA
Click Here to Join the Webinar for Thursday September 14th
Click Here to Join the Webinar for Friday September 15th
Click Here to Join the Webinar for Saturday September 16th
Click Here to Join the Webinar for Sunday September 17th
If you have issues connecting - Please Contact Frazier Edwards @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-799-8730
YOU CAN STILL REGISTER - IN-PERSON and VIRTUALLY!
This year's 38th Annual AOMA State Convention will be hosted at the Little Rock Statehouse Convention Center on September 13th-17th.
Hotel Information and Booking
The 2023, 38th Annual AOMA State Convention will be here before you know it. We are already building upon last year's AOMA convention and plan for this year's meeting to be another hybrid meeting that will allow you to attend in person or virtually. Our conventions throughout the years have always been a major success thanks in large part to you!
Convention Lectures and Exhibit Hall will be located in the Izard (Lectures) and Pope (Exhibit) Rooms within the Statehouse Convention Center.
Our current room block is full, but if you want to go ahead and register at the hotel, we will work with them to move you into our room block. Click Here to book your room.
The AOMA Annual Convention provides at least 25 CME credits to a wide variety of healthcare professionals. It also allows great networking opportunities with other DO's so that you can expand your relationships and grow as needed. The AOMA Convention is the place to meet up with your extended osteopathic family and earn quality, affordable CME.
At each State Convention there will be fun events for the whole family! This year's meeting is no exception as we will be hosting special events for your family members looking to attend. If you have anymore questions about this year's Annual State Convention, contact our office in Little Rock.
Click Here for Online Physician Registration
Click Here for Online Exhibitor Registration
Registration forms can emailed or mailed back to the AOMA office. Call in registration is also available.
Thursday, September 14th
8am: Work/Life Balance for Physicians - Rance McClain, DO
9am: Sideline Medicine – Rance McClain, DO
10am: Vascular Surgery - Andre Ramdon, MD
- 11am: UAMS
12pm: DPC Model – Jason Beck, MD
1:30pm: Lifestyle Medicine - Jason Beck, MD
2:30 pm: OMM Lecture and Workshop - Jason Sneed, DO
- Exhibitors Reception
Friday, September 15th
· 7am: AOMA Poster Presentations
· 8am: Critical Conversation – Stephen A. Dickens JD, M.A.Ed., FACMPE
· 9am: Workplace Violence - Rana McSpadden (SVMIC)
· SVMIC Exhibit Hall
· 11am: Approach to a Wheezy Infant – Louay Nassari, MD
· 12pm: Ketamine Assisted Physcotherapy - Robert Strayhan, MD
· 1:30 pm: Clostridium Difficile - Courtney Hicks, MD
· 2:30pm: A One Health Approach to Emerging and Re Emergint Zoonotic Diseases – Laura Rothfeldt, DVM
· 3:30pm: Placental Abnormalities – Kaitlin McNamara, DO
· 4:30pm: AOMA Poster Presentation
Saturday, September 16th
· 7:00am AOMA Poster Presentations/Exhibit Hall
· 8:30am Embracing Generation– Rana McSpadden (SVMIC)
· 9:30am Osteopathic Approach to Low Back Pain – Joseph Queeney, DO
· 10:30am SVMIC Exhibit Hall
· 11:30am Food as Medicine - Shannon Jimmenez, DO
· 12:30pm Opioids/PM – Kristin Martin, DO
· 1:30pm Opioids/PM - Kristin Martin, DO
· 2:30pm Clinical Preceptin on the Fly - Mitizi Scooten, MD
· AOMA/AFMC Awards Banquet
Sunday, September 17th
· 8am: Using Medical Simulation Fundamentals in the Real Work to Improve you Practice and Teaching Skills - Mitizi Scooten, MD
9am: (2hrs) AOMA Business meeting