The City of Rosenberg is hosting the 3rd annual tire collection event Friday, Oct. 13 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. This drive-through event will be held in the Downtown Rosenberg Parking lot located at 2221 Avenue F.
The event is free for Rosenberg residents. Residents must be prepared to show proof of residency onsite by providing a driver's license or water utility bill.
- Limit 10 tires per vehicle/per trip.
- Passenger and truck tires only.
- No heavy equipment tires.
- No commercial tire companies are allowed.
- Tires MUST be removed from the rim.
Please see the flyer below, call 832-595-3301 or visit rosenbergtx.gov for more information.