Third Sunday after Pentecost
· People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered -
Forgive them anyway.
· If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives - Be kind anyway.
· If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies - Succeed anyway.
· If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you -
Be honest and frank anyway.
· What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight - Build anyway.
· If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous -
Be happy anyway.
· The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow
Do good anyway.
· Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough - Give the world the best you've got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God -
It never was between you and them anyway.
If you have any needs, please do not hesitate to call at