December 13, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. California physician group with 5,300 patients closes with no notice
2. 4 Chicago hospitals in talks to combine
3. Community Health Systems CFO Thomas Aaron to retire: 7 things to know
4. How to prime your hospital's operational engine for value-based success.
to attend the live, online discussion.
5. CMS to repay hospitals millions for off-campus clinic visits
6. Problems plague South Dakota hospital that churned through 6 CEOs in 3 years
7. 12 hospital, health system construction projects worth $300M or more
8. How ChristianaCare became one of the nation's most dynamic health systems. Attend this
to learn how to drive operational excellence through innovation.
9. US hospital operators, insurers hope to benefit from UK healthcare privatization
10. America's Health Rankings: How all 50 states fared
11. What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent.
to read more.
12. New York physician sentenced to prison for role in $30M billing scheme
13. 15 latest lawsuits involving hospitals
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.