AIA Course #: HAW617 – HSW
Art & Architecture
IDCEC Course #: 110710 – HSW
Subject Code: 2. Interior Design/9. Programming & Planning
NOTE: This CEU will be offered in TEAMs and not in Zoom. If you have already registered for this event, please check your email for the new link.
Bring your A-game to this interactive and engaging course. Using the regarded Competing Values Framework, you will participate in a gaming simulation to help you learn about organizational culture types. Organizational culture is the personality of a company that contributes to a company’s sense of order, continuity, and community.
This 1-hour course explores how to leverage organizational culture when designing collaborative work environments.
• Define organizational culture.
• Understand the types of organizational cultures that exist and how they differ.
• Demonstrate how organizational culture can inform the design of the workplace.
• Communicate how organizational culture influences collaboration tendencies.
• Understand how the physical attributes of the space support organizational culture and
- Introduction to organizational culture
- Gaming simulation
- Learn the Competing Values Framework
- Discover how organizational culture influences collaboration preferences and workplace design
- Explore how the physical attributes of space can support organizational culture and collaboration preferences
- Discussion with Q&A