Date & Time: August 18, 2021 | 12:00 – 1:00 pm Eastern
The way people use space is fundamentally changing.
Once formal settings are relaxing more and more, leading us to interiors that soothe, inspire, and encourage more collaboration which is impacting the strategies designers use to create solutions for nearly every vertical market.
This CEU will seek to educate specifiers on the benefits of the casual aesthetic to occupants and owners alike and discuss the challenges that go with making each space type look fresh and forward-thinking while still performing to the highest standards for its occupants.
- Identify the key drivers of the “casual aesthetic” blurring the lines between vertical markets.
- Explore how student experience and performance improve with the introduction of non-traditional space.
- Assess the impact of reduced formality on corporate productivity & identity.
- Examine how communication and care in healthcare is improved with casual design.
- Review how relaxing cultural and social trends have reimagined hospitality
Course credit information:
Accredited for health, safety and welfare this course is equal to 0.1 IDCEC CEU/HSW and 1AIA
Presenters: Samantha Fletcher & Rob Grom