Here are 5 Tips to counter the effects of aging:
- One of (if not the) top anti-oxidants for anti-aging is resveratrol...so eat more grapes
- Brisk walking 25 minutes per day can add up to 7 years to your life! (Dr. Lee, professor of kinesiology at Iowa State University).
- Sugar promotes AGE's, or Advanced Glycation End Products, which increase oxidative stress and inflammation. SO, cut out or limit the consumption of sugar. in modern day America nothing is aging us quicker than SUGAR!!!!
- RELAX!!! we only live once and life is short. Stop worrying and stressing about things out of your control. Slow down, put the phone up for a while.
- Consume a wide variety of anti-oxidants such as: berries, spirulina, green leafy veggies, pineapple, dark chocolate, apples and walnuts.