Here are 5 suggestions to help us harness greater memory power:
- High Omega 3 Fatty Acid foods like krill oil, Coconut oil and MCT oil have been proven to enhance memory center of the brain.
- A 2010 study published in Neuroscience revealed that regular exercise not only improved blood flow to the brain, but also helps us learn new tasks twice as quickly as non-exercising.
- Make sure you have adequate levels of vitamin D!!! A quality product for vitamin D supplementation can be found here at Thorne Research--Vitamin D.
- Play brain games, learn a new skill or hobby.
- Stop multi-tasking...."Research shows you actually need about eight seconds to commit a piece of information to your memory, so if you're talking on your phone and carrying in groceries when you put down your car keys, you're unlikely to remember where you left them."