Holidays can be fun but often it's a really stressful time with guests coming to stay, kids getting bored and endless meals to prepare. Try these simple tips to get through to January unscathed.
- Start buying presents early - the earlier the better and there's no excuse with online shopping here to stay
- Buy some extra gifts and food items to keep for unexpected visitors
- Make a few batches of biscuits, mince pies and even meals that you can freeze ahead of time
- Schedule a few fun activities for the kids and make sure you have ideas for indoors in case it rains
- Involve the whole family in decorating the tree, putting up lights and get everyone into the festive mood
If all else fails, pick up your mat and head for a quiet spot.
Take a peek at our specials listed below. If you are a studio or teacher and you haven't yet registered on our Yogiverse, there's a link at the end to do so.
The Yoga Essentials Team