May 10, 2019
Today's Top Articles
1. 52 new ASCs in Q1 2019
2. Kansas ASC real estate sells for $15.4M - 3 points
CEO Wayne Smith bets on CHS turnaround with $3M investment
4. Strategies for Success in Out-of-Network and Payor Reimbursement Management
5. De novo, turnaround or established ASCs? Here's what buyers prefer
6. Medical Facilities Corp. grows surgical case volume 14.2% in Q1 - 5 insights
7. How to optimize efficiency in the OR.
to download the white paper.
8. Best & worst states for physicians to practice
9. Private equity-owned hospital chain files bankruptcy
10. 3 ways ASCs can manage supply chain inventory
11. Payer contract negotiations: How to develop a business case for optimal reimbursement.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Regent Surgical Health
Surgical Care Affiliates
Bankers Healthcare Group
ASC Turnarounds: Ideas to Improve Performance & Benchmarking
ASC Transactions and Valuation Issues
GI & Endoscopy-Driven ASCs
ASC Coding, Billing & Collections
ASC Supply Chain & Materials Management
ASC Accreditation, Licensure & Medicare Certification
ASC Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC Industry Jobs
Health Information Technology
Leadership & Management
Workforce & Labor Management
Becker's ASC Review
Becker's Spine Review
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's ASC | (800) 417-2035 |
17 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.