Thank you for your past support of our 5K event, and your
ongoing desire to come alongside of us to make a
stand against child abuse!
During this time of isolation and stress, reports of abuse have increased, so what a perfect time to show our support, prayers and love.
To allow you to participate in a safe manner, we are making a few changes this year. Here's the plan:
- Run, Walk or Stroll, at a 'social distance', in your neighborhood on Saturday, the 16th of May, anytime throughout the day.
- T-shirts: Wear a t-shirt from one of our past events, or this year's t-shirts will be available for pick up at Agape House prior to your walk if you have pre-registered (details of pick up dates, location & times will be available soon). We have until 9 a.m. Monday morning, the 27th of April to turn in our order. Call 262.275.6466 to register (leave message with your name, email address and t-shirt size) or register ASAP HERE .
- Carry a Sign (or a blue pinwheel or wear a blue ribbon) promoting Child Abuse Prevention. We have some blue ribbons & pinwheels available, w/t-shirt pick up.
- Support/Sponsorship Prizes (listed below) are still being offered for the 3 highest sponsorship monies donated; simply turn in your donations with this SUPPORT FORM by June 1st.
- Registration Fee Waived (donations accepted - see below)
- Send us a photo of your participation to be shared on Social Media, maybe in the newspaper, etc.
We have all been forced to live life in an extraordinary manner since mid-March, due to the necessity of the 'Stay at Home' order. Let's do something good together!
The need is greater now more so than ever before! Show your support, prayers and love for those that are struggling by joining us in this event.
Blessings . . .
Pam and Staff