1) If you have not scheduled a senior conference with your school counselor, you need to do so as soon as possible.
2) Complete the Senior Uniqueness Sheet, Parent Brag Sheet, and Resume in Naviance.
3) Be aware of your college deadlines as well as the deadline to request a transcript from your school counselor. You can find the full list of transcript request deadlines
4) Official test scores (ACT or SAT) must be sent at least 2 weeks prior to the college deadline. This should be done via the Collegeboard or ACT Student websites.
5) Update your application type in Naviance so that deadlines are accurately reflected for teachers and counselors. Teachers have until the college's deadline to submit your letter of recommendation via Naviance.
6) This is a stressful time, so take time for self-care. Once your college applications are sent, you will feel a weight lifted. We are here to support you throughout the process.