May 6, 2019
Today's Top Articles
1. 7 recent ASC acquisitions & partnerships - April 2019
2. Where private equity investment in GI is headed in 2019
3. Maine hospital's Medicare contract at risk over medical error
4. Best practices for developing a winning business for optimal payer reimbursement.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
5. New York orthopedic group opens 8-OR ASC fit for joint replacements: 5 insights
6. Stamford ASC transfers ownership to orthopedic group: 3 insights
7. Becker's podcast: 2 supply chain experts discuss strategies for boosting the ASC bottom line.
8. Surgical Management Professionals ASC opens - 3 details
9. Arkansas hospital to close May 7
10. ASC supply chain tip of the day: Involve stakeholders
11. Don't risk intraoperative bleeding complications in orthopedic surgeries: Key trends to know
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Regent Surgical Health
Surgical Care Affiliates
Bankers Healthcare Group
ASC Turnarounds: Ideas to Improve Performance & Benchmarking
ASC Transactions and Valuation Issues
GI & Endoscopy-Driven ASCs
ASC Coding, Billing & Collections
ASC Supply Chain & Materials Management
ASC Accreditation, Licensure & Medicare Certification
ASC Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC Industry Jobs
Health Information Technology
Leadership & Management
Workforce & Labor Management
Becker's ASC Review
Becker's Spine Review
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's ASC | (800) 417-2035 |
17 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.