September 11, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 7 CEOs back plan to close Illinois hospital
2. Idaho man faces $500K in medical bills after rat bite
3. Flagler Health to build Florida 'health village'
4. There's no one-size-fits-all approach to payer-provider partnerships, but these 6 models have worked for other organizations.
to read the new CFO playbook.
5. Nurse sues Tennessee hospital over patient attack
6. Insurers could save $4B by switching where patients take specialty drugs, UnitedHealth says
7. U of Chicago nurses set Sept. 20 strike
8. How Mosaic Life Care created a scalable, digital-first experience that increased self-service payments and patient satisfaction.
to attend the webinar.
9. Why payers may be fueling ransomware attacks
10. Census Bureau: Uninsured rate up in 2018 as 27.5 million go without insurance
11. 33% of revenue cycle operations have payments data stolen.
Attend this webinar
for a breakdown of the top 10 security threats.
12. 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
13. Female pediatricians earn at least $8K less than male counterparts each year
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.