1. The 4th Annual Biggest Little City Wing Fest will take place in downtown Reno from July 2, 2016 to July 4, 2016. This popular event will feature three days of eating chicken wings, live entertainment and several street vendors.
2. Sands Eurofest 2016 - Reno - June 3rd-5th
Slip on your Lederhosen and celebrate all things European at the 18th annual festival. The celebration is all about great European cuisine including grilled bratwurst, chorizo Basque sandwiches and Swedish meatballs with spaetzle. Of course, there will be a large selection of beers!
FREE to the public to enjoy the live music and dancing! In addition, there are a multitude of craft fair booths and European cuisine and beers available for purchase.
3. Fire up the grills, tap the kegs and crank up the tunes for Reno's best summer kick-off party on June 17, 2016 - June 18, 2016! The unofficial kick off to summer, the 20th Annual Great Eldorado BBQ, Brews and Blues festival is equal parts barbeque block party, micro-brew tasting event and music festival with two stages featuring FREE non-stop rock and blues. Nothing says summer like barbecue and the Eldorado has the perfect complement to the festival's variety of microbrews...grilled chicken, ribs, sausage and more fresh from the outdoor charbroil grill. Food booths will line Virginia Street serving a variety of tasty options.
4. Reno Greek Festival - Reno - August 19th-21st
Be Greek for the weekend at this annual festival. Authentic Greek cuisine crafted by the members of the St. Anthony's Greek Orthodox Church infuses the neighborhood with scents of oregano, olive oil and lemon. Traditional Greek dance, music, desserts, and imports create a Mediterranean atmosphere and a family friendly environment. Sharing the Greek culture with the community for nearly 40 years.
5. Reno Aloha Festival - Reno - August 27th
Make plans to attend the 1st annual Reno Aloha Festival at Wingfield Park, located in the heart of downtown Reno. This Free event is a cultural showcase, preserving the unique traditions of the Islands. Experience the Pacific Islands in dance, music and mouthwatering food. Shop the various vendors selling Polynesian merchandise and let the kids enjoy Keiki Village for fun interactive activities such as arts/crafts, hula lessons and Island stories.
6. Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook-off
At the Nugget Casino Resort, from August 31, 2016 to September 5, 2016, guests will get to sample all-you-can-eat ribs from every rib vendor at the Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook-Off. Festival attendees will also receive delicious side dishes, desserts and all-you-can-responsibly drink beverages such as beer and wine.
7. Great Italian Festival - Reno - October 8th & 9th.
Each fall the flavors of Italy come to downtown Reno during the Eldorado Great Italian Festival. The Great Italian Festival celebrates Italian culture and traditions. A favorite event at the festival is the Great Italian Festival Sauce Cook-Off. Many street vendors will be offering traditional Italian specialties, including homemade pastas, deep-fried ravioli, garlic bread, chicken Parmesan, etc.