1. 7 leaders on the patient safety issue they'd fix overnight Full story
2. NYU cardiologist sues Apple over smartwatch AFib detection Full story
3. AI detects acute myeloid leukemia with high reliability, study finds Full story
4. How 300+ providers are activating chronic illness patients to take charge their care. Read the white paper.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 355 mold infection cases occurred after admission to Washington hospitals, analysis shows Full story
7. 3 Connecticut hospital employees sickened with mumps Full story
8. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper
9. States ranked by shortage of mental health professionals Full story
10. What millennials' lunch breaks reveal about their expectations for medical appointments Full story
11. How a telehealth triage service evolved into one of the nation's largest pediatric telehealth Programs. Click here to read the case study.
12. Top 10 infection control, patient safety stories of 2019 Full story