1. 'Critically understaffed': Lawmakers, patients and staff blast HCA's takeover of Mission Health Full story
2. CDC coronavirus testing kits flawed; cases skyrocket 15,000 in 1 day Full story
3. 7th mold-related death at Seattle Children's reported Full story
4. How to Fill the Critical Gaps in Technologies and Processes to Support Clinical Goals Learn more
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. US commits $1.16B to international vaccination effort Full story
7. Are you up to speed on private sector efforts to develop standards to support providers and payers in value-based care? Click here to learn about the HL7 Da Vinci Project.
8. 6 Alaska hospitals with top nurse-patient communication scores Full story
9. What hospitals may be getting wrong about physician performance reviews Full story
10. 8 tips for protecting clinicians caring for coronavirus patients Full story
11. Infection control case study: How BayCare Health System is taking on HAIs. Click here to read the white paper.
12. Hospitals back expanded practice authority for nurse practitioners in Pennsylvania Full story
13. District of Columbia had highest percentage of employed RNs in 2018 Full story