Dear GMHS Class of 2024 Students and Families,
Hope you are all doing well. As we prepare to start the school year we wanted to communicate some updates.
- Thursday, August 20th @ GMHS
- Freshmen yearbook / ID picture and Chromebook pickup.
- Last name A-D 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- E-H 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- I-M 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- N-Q 11:00-12:00 p.m.
- R-U 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- V-Z 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Please enter through the Commons entrance, temperature screening, and then into the Gym.
- This will be quick as we need to hand out approximately 300 Chromebooks.
- If you cannot attend on this date, there is a make-up day on Friday, August 21 from 9:00-2:00 p.m.
- If neither of these days will work, please contact us at GMHSramnation@gmail.com and we can arrange to either deliver your Chromebook or arrange another time to pick it up from the school.
- We will schedule a make-up picture date in late September or early October.
Please see our Freshmen Orientation Webpage
- Students need to accept the Google Invitation that was sent to their Jeffco email account.
- Please complete the first assignments on this page. Credit will be given to students (see webpage for details).
- Important information is located on this page just for Freshmen.
- We are working on adding resources and updates so check back often!
- An in person orientation for all hybrid students is being planned for the week of September 8th. We are working on this and hope to have detailed information soon.
- Please watch for a communication this Friday to all GMHS families with information on student schedules, what to do on Monday, August 24th, calendar updates, and more.
Thank you for your continued support.