Why does Time matter so much?
1. Time acts as both a teacher and a healer. Sometimes, the only way to get a new, healthy outlook on a situation is to give it time.
2. Time is one thing you can never get back. Once time has gone, it will never return.
3. Nobody knows how much time they have in this life. Every single thing in the universe is bound to time.
4. Time has 3 stages - the past, the present, and the future, but the only time we actually have is the present.
5. Time affects happiness. A person's perspective of time has a big impact on their happiness and peace of mind.
6. Mastering our available time is essential. Managing it poorly or well has a huge impact on life.
7. Skill development takes time, and the results depend on how much time you give to it.
8. Often, relationships are made or broken due to the amount of time you invest.
9. Everyone has the same amount of time (24 hours) given to them every day. Time is no discriminator of persons.