900 South Construction Update | November 18, 2019
- All underground utility work around at the 1100 East intersection is now complete.
- Crews will be finishing the construction of the concrete stamped crosswalks by the end of this week.
- Over the next two weeks they will be completing the concrete work surrounding the roundabout, sidewalks, including the rest of the pedestrian access ramps. Once these elements are poured, it will take approximately a week for them to cure.
- During this time, crews will also be installing signs and restoring any remaining landscaping elements that are needed. If there's anything else you'd like for them to restore in front of your property or business please let us know now.
- Over the next couple of weeks, crews will be striping the road with temporary paint. They will come back in the spring to apply the more durable thermoplastic markings during warmer temperatures.
- Clean up activities and punch list items will continue through mid-December.
- The project is now 90% complete.
- All travel lanes, bus stops, sidewalks, and the 9-Line trail are expected to open by December 6.*
Construction schedule is subject to change due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.