900 South Construction Update | October 10, 2019*
- Crews will be finishing the construction of driveway approaches by the end of this week.
- Starting next week, Monday, October 14, crews will begin paving activities along the south side of 900 South from 950 East to McCleland Street.
- During this time, they will also begin excavating the section between McClelland Street and 1100 East.
- Today traffic was switched to the north side of 900 South at the 1100 East intersection so that crews can begin excavation activities at the south side of the roundabout.
- Gilmer Drive at the 1100 East intersection will be closed temporarily until this work is completed.
- Additional underground utility work at the south side of the roundabout will be conducted, before paving activities begin the week of October 21.
- Once this utility work is completed, paving will extend south along 1100 East to approximately 930 South.
- Crews are on schedule to complete the project by November 1.
- The project is now 80% complete.
*Construction schedule is subject to change due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
To stay informed email the word “Updates,” or follow us on social media to see posts about our progress using the #900SouthSLC hashtag.