8AM - 10AM
Open to the Public (Ages 12+)
This clinic is in partnership with the Greater Monadnock Public Health Network, a community health and safety collaborative which works to enhance and improve public health-related services.
Create an account or log in to VINI (https://vini.nh.gov/providers/s/)
- NOTE: Each vaccine recipient needs their own account, and each account needs its own unique email address. We can register people on their behalf if needed.
- Select Create/Manage Appointments
- Click Schedule Appointment
- Select your dose: First or Second
- First dose options are Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson (single dose only)
- For those who need their second shot: Pfizer is the only option. People needing a second shot of Moderna should search other clinic locations for that product
- Enter 03458 (Peterborough zip code)
- Click Search
- Select the Monadnock Community Hospital clinic
- Choose an appointment slot and click Submit
Drive-Thru Vaccine Clinic FAQs
Does it cost any money?
No, all COVID-19 vaccines are provided free of charge.
Do I need to put in health insurance information? Can I be vaccinated without health insurance?
No insurance information is needed or required.
What vaccine will be provided?
Janssen (Johnson & Johnson available for those 18 years of age and older) and Pfizer for those interested or under the age of 18.
How old does my child need to be to participate?
Each vaccine recipient needs to be 12 years of age or older at the time of the clinic (July 10, 2021).
If I choose Pfizer, when will I receive my second dose?
The Pfizer vaccine doses are provided 3 weeks (21 days) apart and there will be a second dose clinic at MCH on July 31st Second dose appointments can be booked on site after your first dose. You can also log into VINI and choose a location/date/time of your choice.
Can my 16/17 year old go to the vaccine clinic on their own?
Yes, if you have completed the COVID-19 vaccine consent in VINI prior to the appointment.