Drive-Through Vaccination Clinic
8AM - 11AM
How to Register*
Creating an account in VINI (https://vini.nh.gov/providers/s/)
- Each vaccine recipient needs their own account and each account needs its own unique e-mail address
- Yes, we can register people on their behalf if needed
- Once they create/log into their VINI account they will
- Select “Create/Manage Appointments”
- Click “Schedule Appointment”
- Select their needed does type: first or second
- First dose options are Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson (single dose needed)
- For those who need their 2nd shot: only Pfizer is an option – people needing their second shot of Moderna should search other clinic locations with that product
Enter MCH Clinic Code: NH4959
- Enter Peterborough Zip Code: 03458
- Click Search
- Select the “Monadnock Community Hospital” clinic
- Choose an appointment slot that works for them an hit “submit”
*A limited amount of walk-ins will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Children 12 and over are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine, offered at the drive-through clinic.
Drive Through Clinic FAQ
Q. Does it cost any money?
A. No, all COVID-19 vaccines are provided free of charge.
Q. Do I need to put in health insurance information? Can I be vaccinated without health insurance?
A. No insurance information is needed or required.
Q. What vaccine will be provided?
A. Janssen (Johnson & Johnson available for those 18 years of age and older) and Pfizer for those interested or under the age of 18.
Q. How old does my child need to be to participate?
A. Each vaccine recipient needs to be 12 years of age or older at the time of the clinic, June 19th 2021.
Q. If I choose Pfizer, when will I receive my second dose?
A. The Pfizer vaccine doses are provided 3 weeks (21 days) apart and there will be a second dose clinic at MCH on July 10th – second dose appointments can be booked on site after your first dose. You can also log into VINI and choose a location/date/time of your choice.
Q. Can my 16/17 year old go to the vaccine clinic on their own?
A. Yes, if you have completed the COVID-19 vaccine consent in VINI prior to the appointment.