Comprehensive Disaster Response Services (CDRS) is a non-profit charitable organization registered in the United States and Pakistan for disaster relief and development work. CDRS responds to human suffering in emergencies and disasters, serving Human Beings regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, class, location, religion, color, or background. CDRS has led disaster relief missions in Haiti, Japan, The Philippines and The United States, and has operated primarily in Pakistan since the devastating 2005 earthquake. CDRS Founder Todd Shea has also responded to 9/11 in New York, Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, and The Tsunami in Sri Lanka.
In addition to our emergency relief efforts during or after natural or man-made disasters, we also work on long-term health relief programs such as health system support and rehabilitation, support to special patients, mother & child health, youth community service, and women's empowerment.
Current CDRS Projects
1) CDRS Mother & Child Health Center, Northern Swat, KPK
2) CDRS Child Health Center, Karam Bagh, Punjab
2) CDRS Disaster Response, Rescue & Logistics Team
3) CDRS Women's Empowerment Project
4) CDRS Youth Community Service Corps
5) CDRS Clean Water Project
6) CDRS Special Patients Project
7) CDRS Animal Welfare Project
Learn more about Todd's story: