Dear Library Friends and Patrons,
I couldn't be more proud to share with you that many Woodbridge Public Library services are available on-line even when our buildings are closed.
- Librarians are staffing a new Chat Information service from 9-5, Monday through Friday.
- Library staff members are monitoring the Ask-A-Librarian e-mail service to update library cards and assist with digital resources during the hours the chat service is not available.
- Library staff members are creating and sharing positive, informational, educational social media posts. If you don't follow us yet, this would be a great time to like us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- If your card was due to expire between now and June, it has been automatically renewed to encourage you to use online services that require a library card number.
- WPL does not charge late fees for overdue materials while the libraries are closed.
- All due dates that occur during the closing for COVID-19 have been extended until June 1, and will be adjusted for ten days after the libraries re-open if the date is later than May 20th.
- Book drops are open in the Fords, Henry Inman and Iselin Branch libraries should you wish to make sure the books are returned.
On behalf of the Woodbridge Public Library Board and Library Staff, I wish you health and safety, and hope to see everyone at the library again soon.