Oatmeal Flax Cranberry
Golden Valley Flax
2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
½-cup ground flax
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1- 6 ounce package craisins
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs. Mix well.
4. Add oats, flour, baking soda and salt to butter mixture. Mix well.
5. Stir in craisins and white chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake 8-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
Makes 30 cookies.
A tasty cookie, full of healthy ingredients!